Sam Stoia - Sunday, October 05, 2014
New Jersey Courts enforce properly drafted prenuptial agreements. Significant to the enforceability of a prenuptial agreement is the disclosure of the parties' assets and income at the time of entering into the prenuptial agreement. At the time of a divorce, one party cannot set aside the prenuptial agreement they freely entered into because they are no longer happy with the results. Courts may set aside a prenuptial agr ..
Sam Stoia - Sunday, December 01, 2013
A prenuptial agreement can be a good instrument for parties to establish how their assets, income and other matters will be managed in the event of a divorce. However, if not properly drafted the prenuptial agreement could be set aside and not have the effect the parties intended. If your intention is to save on stress and possible financial drain in the event of a divorce, it's best to retain the services of an attorney w ..
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
dissolution of civil union Child Support civil union Prenuptial Agreements Divorce same-sex couples alimony high net worth Child support enforcement new jersey law Prenuptial Agreement Child Custody Equitable Distribution grey divorce Domestic Violence
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)