Sam Stoia - Sunday, October 05, 2014
New Jersey Courts enforce properly drafted prenuptial agreements. Significant to the enforceability of a prenuptial agreement is the disclosure of the parties' assets and income at the time of entering into the prenuptial agreement. At the time of a divorce, one party cannot set aside the prenuptial agreement they freely entered into because they are no longer happy with the results. Courts may set aside a prenuptial agr ..
Sam Stoia - Sunday, December 01, 2013
A prenuptial agreement can be a good instrument for parties to establish how their assets, income and other matters will be managed in the event of a divorce. However, if not properly drafted the prenuptial agreement could be set aside and not have the effect the parties intended. If your intention is to save on stress and possible financial drain in the event of a divorce, it's best to retain the services of an attorney w ..
- Can Science Really Stop You From Ending Your Marriage?
- See What Happened in this Case Involving Cohabitation and Alimony
- You Don't Have to be Married to be a Domestic Violence Victim
- Getting Remarried? What This Divorce Lawyer Wants You to Know
- Divorce Mediation: Could It Help End Things Easier?
- When It Looks Like a Change in Circumstances is Self-Created
- Can Your Spouse Legally Spy on You?
- Imputing Income in NJ: What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Avoid in a High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Behind the Scenes of Your Marital Standard of Living
new jersey law Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreements alimony civil union same-sex couples Child Support Divorce Equitable Distribution dissolution of civil union Child Custody grey divorce Prenuptial Agreement high net worth Child support enforcement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)