Sam Stoia - Sunday, October 05, 2014
New Jersey Courts enforce properly drafted prenuptial agreements. Significant to the enforceability of a prenuptial agreement is the disclosure of the parties' assets and income at the time of entering into the prenuptial agreement. At the time of a divorce, one party cannot set aside the prenuptial agreement they freely entered into because they are no longer happy with the results. Courts may set aside a prenuptial agr ..
Sam Stoia - Sunday, December 01, 2013
A prenuptial agreement can be a good instrument for parties to establish how their assets, income and other matters will be managed in the event of a divorce. However, if not properly drafted the prenuptial agreement could be set aside and not have the effect the parties intended. If your intention is to save on stress and possible financial drain in the event of a divorce, it's best to retain the services of an attorney w ..
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
- Substance Abuse: The Beginning of the End to Your Marriage?
- Do Dates Matter When It Comes to Equitable Distribution and Alimony?
Prenuptial Agreements Child Support Prenuptial Agreement high net worth civil union Equitable Distribution dissolution of civil union Child support enforcement Domestic Violence grey divorce same-sex couples Child Custody new jersey law Divorce alimony
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)