Sam Stoia - Thursday, November 29, 2012
If you or your spouse file for bankruptcy around the time of your divorce proceedings you should ask your attorney how this can impact equitable distribution, the division of assets and in some instances alimony. ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The holidays are a stressful time for everyone. Child visitation schedule issues can only add to the complications and stress. To reduce possible issues and controversies it may be a good idea to take out your visitation order, your diaries/calendars from previous years, your current calendar and make sure you have a handle on your schedule and events planned. Also, confirm expectations with your former spouse, your child ..
BE Team - Monday, November 12, 2012
Samuel J Stoia, Attorney at Law, is pleased to announce the release of his new website www.stoialaw.com (http://www.stoialaw.com). As part of our increasing online presence, Sam Stoia, has released a new website to better serve existing clients and address legal needs throughout New Jersey. ..
- What in the World Does Domestic Contretemps Mean?
- How to Make Co-Parenting Work for Your Children
- When You Settle Your Divorce Through Voluntary Mediation
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
- Is There Actually Such a Thing as Legal Separation in NJ?
- Domestic Violence and Due Process: What You Need to Know
high net worth Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreement same-sex couples Prenuptial Agreements Equitable Distribution dissolution of civil union Child Support Divorce Child support enforcement Child Custody grey divorce civil union alimony new jersey law
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)