Sam Stoia - Thursday, November 29, 2012
If you or your spouse file for bankruptcy around the time of your divorce proceedings you should ask your attorney how this can impact equitable distribution, the division of assets and in some instances alimony. ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The holidays are a stressful time for everyone. Child visitation schedule issues can only add to the complications and stress. To reduce possible issues and controversies it may be a good idea to take out your visitation order, your diaries/calendars from previous years, your current calendar and make sure you have a handle on your schedule and events planned. Also, confirm expectations with your former spouse, your child ..
BE Team - Monday, November 12, 2012
Samuel J Stoia, Attorney at Law, is pleased to announce the release of his new website www.stoialaw.com (http://www.stoialaw.com). As part of our increasing online presence, Sam Stoia, has released a new website to better serve existing clients and address legal needs throughout New Jersey. ..
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
Prenuptial Agreements grey divorce high net worth civil union Child Custody Child support enforcement dissolution of civil union Prenuptial Agreement same-sex couples Child Support Domestic Violence alimony Divorce new jersey law Equitable Distribution
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)