When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
- Substance Abuse: The Beginning of the End to Your Marriage?
- Do Dates Matter When It Comes to Equitable Distribution and Alimony?
Child support enforcement same-sex couples Child Custody grey divorce Divorce civil union Prenuptial Agreements Domestic Violence dissolution of civil union Equitable Distribution Child Support Prenuptial Agreement alimony new jersey law high net worth
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)