When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- Can You "Bargain" About Entry of a Restraining Order?
- Are Changes On the Way for New Jersey Surrogacy Laws?
- When You Want to File for an At-Fault Divorce
- Parental Alienation: Could You Be Guilty of It?
- What Happens When Men Are Domestic Violence Victims?
- Psychological Parents: What You Need to Know
- How Long Do You Need to Be Married to Collect Alimony?
- When You Think a Restraining Order is No Longer Necessary
- Seven Myths about Family Law That Might Surprise You
- What You Might Not Know about Restraining Orders (And, Should!)
Child support enforcement dissolution of civil union Domestic Violence civil union high net worth alimony new jersey law Child Custody Child Support Prenuptial Agreement Divorce same-sex couples grey divorce Equitable Distribution Prenuptial Agreements
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)