When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- Can Science Really Stop You From Ending Your Marriage?
- See What Happened in this Case Involving Cohabitation and Alimony
- You Don't Have to be Married to be a Domestic Violence Victim
- Getting Remarried? What This Divorce Lawyer Wants You to Know
- Divorce Mediation: Could It Help End Things Easier?
- When It Looks Like a Change in Circumstances is Self-Created
- Can Your Spouse Legally Spy on You?
- Imputing Income in NJ: What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Avoid in a High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Behind the Scenes of Your Marital Standard of Living
same-sex couples grey divorce civil union alimony high net worth Domestic Violence Child Support Divorce Prenuptial Agreement Equitable Distribution new jersey law Prenuptial Agreements Child Custody Child support enforcement dissolution of civil union
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)