When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
Divorce Prenuptial Agreement Prenuptial Agreements alimony Child support enforcement grey divorce civil union new jersey law same-sex couples high net worth Child Support Domestic Violence Child Custody dissolution of civil union Equitable Distribution
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)