When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
- Is There Actually Such a Thing as Legal Separation in NJ?
- Domestic Violence and Due Process: What You Need to Know
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
civil union Divorce dissolution of civil union Child support enforcement Child Custody same-sex couples new jersey law Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreement Equitable Distribution grey divorce high net worth alimony Prenuptial Agreements Child Support
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)