When negotiating the final settlement to your New Jersey Divorce, often there are simple solutions to deciding which of the parties will get to claim the child dependent tax deduction. But sometimes there are complexities. Make sure your attorney understands the nuances around this issue.
- Your Children's College Expenses as a Legal Issue
- What Does Overnight Parenting Time Have To Do With Child Support?
- What in the World Does Domestic Contretemps Mean?
- How to Make Co-Parenting Work for Your Children
- When You Settle Your Divorce Through Voluntary Mediation
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
Equitable Distribution grey divorce Prenuptial Agreements Child Support dissolution of civil union new jersey law Child Custody Child support enforcement same-sex couples high net worth Divorce civil union Prenuptial Agreement alimony Domestic Violence
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)