Sam Stoia - Monday, January 28, 2019
Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. Whether you’re a regular football fan or not, you’ll likely join in some festivities. Unfortunately, your thoughts may drift to other unpleasant matters. Things not going well in your marriage? Is it your own home team that’s destined to break up? More than likely, your divorce won’t be based on your spouse rooting for the opposition. While that might ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, January 21, 2019
“Leave me, and you’ll never see your children again.” A haunting phrase, for sure. For some, it might even sound a bit more than a threat. No doubt you might be worried that divorce can affect your parental rights. For sure, it should be one of the top reasons that you seek out the counsel of an experienced family law attorney (http://www.stoialaw.com/about). New Jersey laws don’t exactly spell ..
Sam Stoia - Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Not everyone who is unhappily married considers divorce the best option. In some religious faiths, marriage is regarded as a permanent commitment that cannot be ended. A number of couples hesitate to divorce – hopeful for the chance of reconciliation. So, what happens in the meantime? Does legal separation exist in New Jersey? You might be surprised. First, there’s the concept of a “Divorce from Bed a ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, January 15, 2019
It might not seem fair. You and your husband have a few choice words. As far as you’re concerned, there’s not even a hint that you seriously intend to hurt him. Okay, so maybe you did threaten to clobber him over the head with the iron skillet. Not a day goes by before you’re served with a temporary restraining order. Meanwhile, you can’t help but wonder Aren’t domestic violence victims entit ..
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreements Prenuptial Agreement Divorce high net worth Equitable Distribution Child Custody grey divorce civil union alimony new jersey law Child Support same-sex couples dissolution of civil union Child support enforcement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)