Sam Stoia - Monday, January 28, 2019
Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. Whether you’re a regular football fan or not, you’ll likely join in some festivities. Unfortunately, your thoughts may drift to other unpleasant matters. Things not going well in your marriage? Is it your own home team that’s destined to break up? More than likely, your divorce won’t be based on your spouse rooting for the opposition. While that might ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, January 21, 2019
“Leave me, and you’ll never see your children again.” A haunting phrase, for sure. For some, it might even sound a bit more than a threat. No doubt you might be worried that divorce can affect your parental rights. For sure, it should be one of the top reasons that you seek out the counsel of an experienced family law attorney (http://www.stoialaw.com/about). New Jersey laws don’t exactly spell ..
Sam Stoia - Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Not everyone who is unhappily married considers divorce the best option. In some religious faiths, marriage is regarded as a permanent commitment that cannot be ended. A number of couples hesitate to divorce – hopeful for the chance of reconciliation. So, what happens in the meantime? Does legal separation exist in New Jersey? You might be surprised. First, there’s the concept of a “Divorce from Bed a ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, January 15, 2019
It might not seem fair. You and your husband have a few choice words. As far as you’re concerned, there’s not even a hint that you seriously intend to hurt him. Okay, so maybe you did threaten to clobber him over the head with the iron skillet. Not a day goes by before you’re served with a temporary restraining order. Meanwhile, you can’t help but wonder Aren’t domestic violence victims entit ..
- Your Children's College Expenses as a Legal Issue
- What Does Overnight Parenting Time Have To Do With Child Support?
- What in the World Does Domestic Contretemps Mean?
- How to Make Co-Parenting Work for Your Children
- When You Settle Your Divorce Through Voluntary Mediation
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
Child Custody grey divorce Prenuptial Agreement same-sex couples Child Support Divorce alimony Equitable Distribution Domestic Violence Child support enforcement new jersey law high net worth civil union Prenuptial Agreements dissolution of civil union
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)