Sam Stoia - Friday, October 19, 2018
Without a doubt, technology has changed the playing field. Some suspicious husbands and wives employ private detectives to seemingly catch their significant others up to no good. However, a great many take on the task themselves. It might interest you how cheaters ultimately get caught by their spouses. Meanwhile, there’s something you should know. It’s absolutely true that infidelity can be named as a reas ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, October 15, 2018
Medical marijuana was signed into law in the State of New Jersey in 2010. If you follow the local news, it appears that recreational cannabis will be available within the next few months. Meanwhile, you may wonder what all this means to you if you’re going through a divorce. Even if you’re using it legally, could smoking pot have any impact on what happens with your children during a divorce? For years, it ..
Sam Stoia - Friday, October 05, 2018
More than likely, you already understand the premise of child support. Its intent is to ensure your children are financially cared for until a date determined for the court. Emancipation may come at different ages. However, you may wonder what happens to child support obligations for a disabled child. NJSA 2A:17-56.67 (https://law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2017/title-2a/section-2a-17-56.67/) offers some insight about ..
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
new jersey law same-sex couples dissolution of civil union civil union Child Custody alimony Equitable Distribution Child support enforcement Child Support grey divorce Prenuptial Agreements Divorce high net worth Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)