Sam Stoia - Friday, October 19, 2018
Without a doubt, technology has changed the playing field. Some suspicious husbands and wives employ private detectives to seemingly catch their significant others up to no good. However, a great many take on the task themselves. It might interest you how cheaters ultimately get caught by their spouses. Meanwhile, there’s something you should know. It’s absolutely true that infidelity can be named as a reas ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, October 15, 2018
Medical marijuana was signed into law in the State of New Jersey in 2010. If you follow the local news, it appears that recreational cannabis will be available within the next few months. Meanwhile, you may wonder what all this means to you if you’re going through a divorce. Even if you’re using it legally, could smoking pot have any impact on what happens with your children during a divorce? For years, it ..
Sam Stoia - Friday, October 05, 2018
More than likely, you already understand the premise of child support. Its intent is to ensure your children are financially cared for until a date determined for the court. Emancipation may come at different ages. However, you may wonder what happens to child support obligations for a disabled child. NJSA 2A:17-56.67 (https://law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2017/title-2a/section-2a-17-56.67/) offers some insight about ..
- Your Children's College Expenses as a Legal Issue
- What Does Overnight Parenting Time Have To Do With Child Support?
- What in the World Does Domestic Contretemps Mean?
- How to Make Co-Parenting Work for Your Children
- When You Settle Your Divorce Through Voluntary Mediation
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
new jersey law dissolution of civil union Domestic Violence high net worth Child support enforcement Child Support civil union same-sex couples Prenuptial Agreements grey divorce Divorce Child Custody Prenuptial Agreement Equitable Distribution alimony
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)