Sam Stoia - Friday, October 19, 2018
Without a doubt, technology has changed the playing field. Some suspicious husbands and wives employ private detectives to seemingly catch their significant others up to no good. However, a great many take on the task themselves. It might interest you how cheaters ultimately get caught by their spouses. Meanwhile, there’s something you should know. It’s absolutely true that infidelity can be named as a reas ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, October 15, 2018
Medical marijuana was signed into law in the State of New Jersey in 2010. If you follow the local news, it appears that recreational cannabis will be available within the next few months. Meanwhile, you may wonder what all this means to you if you’re going through a divorce. Even if you’re using it legally, could smoking pot have any impact on what happens with your children during a divorce? For years, it ..
Sam Stoia - Friday, October 05, 2018
More than likely, you already understand the premise of child support. Its intent is to ensure your children are financially cared for until a date determined for the court. Emancipation may come at different ages. However, you may wonder what happens to child support obligations for a disabled child. NJSA 2A:17-56.67 (https://law.justia.com/codes/new-jersey/2017/title-2a/section-2a-17-56.67/) offers some insight about ..
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
new jersey law grey divorce Divorce high net worth alimony civil union Child Support Equitable Distribution Prenuptial Agreement dissolution of civil union same-sex couples Child Custody Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreements Child support enforcement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)