Sam Stoia - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Just about every family law attorney (http://www.stoialaw.com/) can share a similar rendition of an office consultation. It doesn’t matter if the parents were ever married. More often than not, it’s the mother who asserts her position. She’s decided that she doesn’t want child support from the baby’s father. As far as she’s concerned, that means the dad won’t have visitation r ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, January 29, 2018
It’s already January 2018, and a number of divorce complaints are already in the works. You should know that it’s not exactly an anomaly. Truth be told, January holds the record (http://www.stoialaw.com/stoialawblog/why-do-more-people-file-for-divorce-in-january) for the greatest number of divorces filed year after year. Without question, 2018 will not be the exception. In this case, it may be that tax refo ..
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
high net worth Child Custody Child support enforcement Divorce Prenuptial Agreements new jersey law Prenuptial Agreement same-sex couples alimony dissolution of civil union Domestic Violence civil union Equitable Distribution grey divorce Child Support
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)