Sam Stoia - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Just about every family law attorney (http://www.stoialaw.com/) can share a similar rendition of an office consultation. It doesn’t matter if the parents were ever married. More often than not, it’s the mother who asserts her position. She’s decided that she doesn’t want child support from the baby’s father. As far as she’s concerned, that means the dad won’t have visitation r ..
Sam Stoia - Monday, January 29, 2018
It’s already January 2018, and a number of divorce complaints are already in the works. You should know that it’s not exactly an anomaly. Truth be told, January holds the record (http://www.stoialaw.com/stoialawblog/why-do-more-people-file-for-divorce-in-january) for the greatest number of divorces filed year after year. Without question, 2018 will not be the exception. In this case, it may be that tax refo ..
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
- Substance Abuse: The Beginning of the End to Your Marriage?
- Do Dates Matter When It Comes to Equitable Distribution and Alimony?
- Can Science Really Stop You From Ending Your Marriage?
- See What Happened in this Case Involving Cohabitation and Alimony
- You Don't Have to be Married to be a Domestic Violence Victim
- Getting Remarried? What This Divorce Lawyer Wants You to Know
Child Custody grey divorce alimony same-sex couples Domestic Violence dissolution of civil union new jersey law Prenuptial Agreement high net worth Child support enforcement civil union Equitable Distribution Divorce Prenuptial Agreements Child Support
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)