Sam Stoia - Thursday, November 30, 2017
Without question, one of the toughest life experiences is ending a marriage. The divorce process (http://www.stoialaw.com/divorce) itself is often the source of great stress. In fact, you may enter into a marital settlement agreement (MSA) to speed up the process. Notwithstanding, you should ensure you know what you are signing before agreeing to anything. Truth be told, divorce settlements are strongly encouraged. ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Victims of domestic violence are often unpredictable. There are those that seek out a restraining order at the slightest verbal provocation. Meanwhile, an amazing number of domestic violence victims wait it out. You might be surprised at how often an application for protective relief involves a history of domestic violence. According to statistics accumulated by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, (htt ..
- Can Science Really Stop You From Ending Your Marriage?
- See What Happened in this Case Involving Cohabitation and Alimony
- You Don't Have to be Married to be a Domestic Violence Victim
- Getting Remarried? What This Divorce Lawyer Wants You to Know
- Divorce Mediation: Could It Help End Things Easier?
- When It Looks Like a Change in Circumstances is Self-Created
- Can Your Spouse Legally Spy on You?
- Imputing Income in NJ: What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Avoid in a High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Behind the Scenes of Your Marital Standard of Living
Child Support Child support enforcement grey divorce Prenuptial Agreements high net worth civil union alimony Equitable Distribution Child Custody Prenuptial Agreement dissolution of civil union Domestic Violence Divorce new jersey law same-sex couples
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)