Sam Stoia - Thursday, November 30, 2017
Without question, one of the toughest life experiences is ending a marriage. The divorce process (http://www.stoialaw.com/divorce) itself is often the source of great stress. In fact, you may enter into a marital settlement agreement (MSA) to speed up the process. Notwithstanding, you should ensure you know what you are signing before agreeing to anything. Truth be told, divorce settlements are strongly encouraged. ..
Sam Stoia - Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Victims of domestic violence are often unpredictable. There are those that seek out a restraining order at the slightest verbal provocation. Meanwhile, an amazing number of domestic violence victims wait it out. You might be surprised at how often an application for protective relief involves a history of domestic violence. According to statistics accumulated by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, (htt ..
- Make Sure Your Premarital Agreement is Actually Enforceable
- This is What Happens When Child Protective Services Becomes Part of Your Divorce
- Do You Really Want the Judge to Divide Up Your Property?
- When "Words Really Do Hurt" and You Need a Restraining Order
- Is There Really Such a Thing as an Amicable Divorce?
- Can You "Bargain" About Entry of a Restraining Order?
- Are Changes On the Way for New Jersey Surrogacy Laws?
- When You Want to File for an At-Fault Divorce
- Parental Alienation: Could You Be Guilty of It?
- What Happens When Men Are Domestic Violence Victims?
dissolution of civil union Domestic Violence Child Custody civil union Child support enforcement grey divorce Prenuptial Agreements high net worth Child Support Equitable Distribution same-sex couples Divorce new jersey law alimony Prenuptial Agreement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)