Sam Stoia - Tuesday, October 03, 2017
Things are looking up for you. Your divorce is final, your children are adjusting to the custody arrangement you have with your ex, and work is going well. In fact, you just got a promotion with a generous raise. The possible drawback is that it requires you to relocate from New Jersey to Massachusetts. The company is going to pay to relocate you, but you have concerns that your ex will have a problem with yo ..
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
Child Custody high net worth Prenuptial Agreements alimony Divorce Equitable Distribution new jersey law Prenuptial Agreement Child support enforcement grey divorce same-sex couples dissolution of civil union civil union Child Support Domestic Violence
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)