Sam Stoia - Tuesday, October 03, 2017
Things are looking up for you. Your divorce is final, your children are adjusting to the custody arrangement you have with your ex, and work is going well. In fact, you just got a promotion with a generous raise. The possible drawback is that it requires you to relocate from New Jersey to Massachusetts. The company is going to pay to relocate you, but you have concerns that your ex will have a problem with yo ..
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
- Child Support Obligations for Disabled Child: An Interesting Case
- How a Parenting/Custody Expert Can Help Your Family
- Court Restricted Parents from Relocating Within NJ: What Now?
- The Struggles of Divorcing Parents: Do They Ever End?
- Appointment of a Guardian ad Litem: What You Need to Know
- New Case on Paying for College Offers an Interesting Perspective
- What Happens if Your Spouse Ignores Your Divorce Complaint?
same-sex couples Child Support Prenuptial Agreements grey divorce civil union Divorce Domestic Violence high net worth Prenuptial Agreement Equitable Distribution Child support enforcement alimony new jersey law dissolution of civil union Child Custody
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)