I'm a graduate of Seton Hall, so I keep my eye on Big East Basketball. Rutgers University who is joining the Big Ten conference is suing the Big East conference for breach of contract. The suit is exclusively over dollars and fairness. This type of suit very much emulates the issues that arise in personal divorces.
- Can You "Bargain" About Entry of a Restraining Order?
- Are Changes On the Way for New Jersey Surrogacy Laws?
- When You Want to File for an At-Fault Divorce
- Parental Alienation: Could You Be Guilty of It?
- What Happens When Men Are Domestic Violence Victims?
- Psychological Parents: What You Need to Know
- How Long Do You Need to Be Married to Collect Alimony?
- When You Think a Restraining Order is No Longer Necessary
- Seven Myths about Family Law That Might Surprise You
- What You Might Not Know about Restraining Orders (And, Should!)
new jersey law high net worth Equitable Distribution Child Support Child Custody grey divorce dissolution of civil union same-sex couples Prenuptial Agreements alimony Domestic Violence civil union Divorce Child support enforcement Prenuptial Agreement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)