I'm a graduate of Seton Hall, so I keep my eye on Big East Basketball. Rutgers University who is joining the Big Ten conference is suing the Big East conference for breach of contract. The suit is exclusively over dollars and fairness. This type of suit very much emulates the issues that arise in personal divorces.
- What Happens With Financial Aid When Parents Divorce?
- Divorced Parents and College Tuition
- Taking Your Children Out of the Country After a Divorce
- What Happens When One Parent Pays Children's Health Benefits?
- When You've Had Enough of Your Ex Cyberstalking You
- What Happens to Marital Debt After a Divorce?
- Can You Really Use Social Media to Serve Legal Papers?
- See What Happens When One NJ Parent Wants to Relocate Children
- Child Support Obligations Can Actually Last a Long Time
- Is Permanent Alimony Still Possible?
high net worth Child Support Domestic Violence civil union Prenuptial Agreements Equitable Distribution grey divorce same-sex couples Divorce alimony Prenuptial Agreement Child Custody dissolution of civil union new jersey law Child support enforcement
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)