I'm a graduate of Seton Hall, so I keep my eye on Big East Basketball. Rutgers University who is joining the Big Ten conference is suing the Big East conference for breach of contract. The suit is exclusively over dollars and fairness. This type of suit very much emulates the issues that arise in personal divorces.
- Divorce and Your Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Changing Your Children's School After a Divorce
- Deferred Compensation: How Will It Be Divided When You Split Up?
- Will Your Home Team Break Up After the Super Bowl?
- Worried Your Divorce Will Affect Your Parental Rights?
- Is There Actually Such a Thing as Legal Separation in NJ?
- Domestic Violence and Due Process: What You Need to Know
- Be Prepared: Your First Meeting with a Divorce Lawyer
- How Cheaters Get Caught By Their Spouses
- Can Marijuana Use Impact What Happens With Your Children in a Divorce?
Equitable Distribution new jersey law Divorce alimony grey divorce Prenuptial Agreements civil union Domestic Violence Child support enforcement high net worth Child Support Child Custody dissolution of civil union Prenuptial Agreement same-sex couples
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)