I'm a graduate of Seton Hall, so I keep my eye on Big East Basketball. Rutgers University who is joining the Big Ten conference is suing the Big East conference for breach of contract. The suit is exclusively over dollars and fairness. This type of suit very much emulates the issues that arise in personal divorces.
- Want to Relocate Your Children? Know This First
- Reinstatement of Dismissed Restraining Order: What You Should Know
- What Happens With Financial Aid When Parents Divorce?
- Divorced Parents and College Tuition
- Taking Your Children Out of the Country After a Divorce
- What Happens When One Parent Pays Children's Health Benefits?
- When You've Had Enough of Your Ex Cyberstalking You
- What Happens to Marital Debt After a Divorce?
- Can You Really Use Social Media to Serve Legal Papers?
- See What Happens When One NJ Parent Wants to Relocate Children
high net worth Equitable Distribution Child Custody alimony Prenuptial Agreement Domestic Violence dissolution of civil union civil union same-sex couples Child support enforcement Child Support Divorce grey divorce new jersey law Prenuptial Agreements
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)