I'm a graduate of Seton Hall, so I keep my eye on Big East Basketball. Rutgers University who is joining the Big Ten conference is suing the Big East conference for breach of contract. The suit is exclusively over dollars and fairness. This type of suit very much emulates the issues that arise in personal divorces.
- How in the World Do Divorcing Couples Divide Assets in NJ?
- Child Preference in NJ Custody Cases: What You Need to Know
- Was This Extraordinary Demand for Increased Child Support Approved?
- Domestic Violence and Firearms: What You Need to Know
- When Things Just Get Ugly Leading Up to Divorce
- When Your Sex Life (Or Lack of One) Leads to Divorce
- What Happens When Victims Claim More Acts of Domestic Violence in Court?
- Will Breast Implants Increase Your Chance of Divorce?
- Discover What It Really Takes to Prove Cohabitation
- Want to Know Why Your Divorce is Costing You So Much Money?
same-sex couples alimony dissolution of civil union grey divorce civil union new jersey law Divorce Child Custody high net worth Child Support Prenuptial Agreements Domestic Violence Prenuptial Agreement Child support enforcement Equitable Distribution
- alimony (11)
- Child Custody (7)
- Child Support (7)
- Child support enforcement (1)
- civil union (1)
- dissolution of civil union (1)
- Divorce (16)
- Domestic Violence (3)
- Equitable Distribution (6)
- grey divorce (1)
- high net worth (2)
- new jersey law (8)
- Prenuptial Agreement (2)
- Prenuptial Agreements (1)
- same-sex couples (1)