It is not uncommon for a parent to want or need to relocate for a variety of reasons, including career opportunities. Your child’s best interest is integral to that decision, and the New Jersey courts will act in their best interests. Navigating New Jersey law necessitates the guidance of an attorney who is sensitive to your needs and understands the law.
- How does divorce affect a grandparent's role in their grandchildren's lives?
- How soon after a divorce may my new significant other spend the night?
- The Courts Take a Strong Position Against Parental Alienation
- Domestic Violence and Your Relationship With Your Children
- Advanced Vacation Planning is Especially Important for Divorced Parents
- The Bad Faith of One Parent Can Turn the Custody Table
- How is child custody determined?