Child Custody and Visitation
Child custody and parental visitation is a challenging yet a critical aspect of family law litigation. Decisions must be made that will have a significant impact on your children. Courts prefer not to make custody arrangements. Child custody and visitation requires consideration of the best interests of the child. At Stoia Law, navigating these challenging issues with care is balanced with the requisite analysis of the situation and an understanding of the law.
- How does divorce affect a grandparent's role in their grandchildren's lives?
- How soon after a divorce may my new significant other spend the night?
- The Courts Take a Strong Position Against Parental Alienation
- Domestic Violence and Your Relationship With Your Children
- Advanced Vacation Planning is Especially Important for Divorced Parents
- The Bad Faith of One Parent Can Turn the Custody Table
- How is child custody determined?