About Samuel J. Stoia
After earning a BS in Accounting from Seton Hall University in 1986, Samuel J. Stoia worked in public accounting for approximately four and a half years at PWC (formerly Coopers & Lybrand) and Rothstein Kass & Co. The vast majority of his clients were in the financial services sector.
While attending law school at Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio, Sam was a Jessup International Law Team Member on the Moot Court Board of Advocates. He was also the Staff Editor of the Journal of Pharmacy & Law. After graduating in 1994, he clerked for the former Honorable Robert L. Penza in Morris County, Equity Division - Family Part. Sam refined his legal skills by working as an associate for several firms, including:
- Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan and Garubo in Somerville, NJ. (formerly Golden, Rothschild, Spagona & DiFazio)
- Aronsohn Weiner & Salerno in Hackensack, NJ
- Clair & Danielle, New York, NY
- Munzer & Saunders, New York, NY
- Isaacs & Evans, New York, NY
As a Family Law attorney in New Jersey (NJ), Sam’s practice has been concentrated in large part on family, divorce and complex business litigation. He has represented high net worth individuals, celebrities, sports figures and other professionals.
Modern Medical Technology Consumes The Locality Rule: Veraga by Veraga v. Doan, 593 N.E. 185 (Ind. 1992), 2 J. PHARMACY & L. 107 (1993);
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Barry Croland Inn of Court
- Morris County Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association